Sanna Wandtke is an Illustrator from Hamburg. During her studies she specialized in digital photoshop illustration with great passion for details. Her works are characterized by an overwhelming variety, a deep sharpness and interesting light situations. She creates exciting and joyful worlds for children´s eyes in a clear and true-to-life representation of nature. Not only in her digital works but also analogue with pencil her illustrations always want to create reality and above.
Besides working with publishers to illustrate books, magazines or CD covers, she is a passionate hiker and illustrates scenes in nature.
- group exhibition in Bologna "Inside/outside"
- group exhibition in Hamburg, topic: "Bestiarium" (bestiary)
- group exhibition in Bologna "Poetic Science"
- group exhibition in Paris "Hommage à Cabu, Charb, Honoré, Tignous et Wolinski" in the Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- group exhibition in Paris in the galery "La Maison Heinrich Heine“
- group exhibition in Hamburg, galery "Frise" "Holzschnitt im Künstlerhaus" (woodcut in the house of artists)
- Ravensburger illustrations- Wettbewerb 2016- die Top 10 von über 300 Einreichungen